Thursday, March 13, 2008

RSS I made it, Just!!!!!!!!!!

RSS is one of things thats easy when you know how!!!. I found it all a bit complicated
at first but when I worked it out wasn't too bad. I felt a masssive sense of accomplishment when it finally worked and could relate to one blog I looked at with a picture of a woman pointing a gun at the computer screen.

There a huge advantages of using RSS in the work place. The time it saves is a big positive. I love the way updates are automatically sent to you as they happen. Libraries that use this technology can certainly keep more in touch with new happenings, updated information which will ultimately benefit library users.

I found while searching for RSS feeds if I put RSS in the search term it was easier to find what I was after. I have Whats on in Sydney as one of my feeds. My life is so boring I really need to get out more so hoping this helps.

Week 4 over, bring on week 5!!!!

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

You are doing very well!
i am looking forward to see what sort of video clip are you goign to insert in your blog. Check the one bambino has in his blog.

Ori