Saturday, April 5, 2008

yummy ooops I mean delicious

I'm about to tell you something that would not shock my friends. I am very nosey and thats why I love delicious. You get to see what everyone else is into, interesting sites, sharing etc. Its great.

OK this is my first try at a link in my blog. Hope it works. Delicious, will provide excellent training.

My family have decided to use my delicious so thats a problem. I have the all blacks etc. in my delicious. That information needs to be made public to protect my reputation.

One of the first major advantages of social networking is you can access your account from any computer. Unlike the good old favourites. This has. already made life easier.

Our reference supervisor is on the ball. She is already sending round links to National Libary Delicious to help in reference work. I am sure as time goes on and this resource is utilised it will be a great benefit to our library patrons.

No comments: